Howdy! Here’s a page about me.
I’m from west Texas and love everything about it. I have seven siblings and don’t suffer from middle child syndrome. I’m a proud Aggie (Class of 2014!). I graduated in May 2017 with my Physical Therapy degree from Texas Tech HSC. I am now gainfully employed as a pediatric PT in Arlington, TX.
I love to write books! Especially fantasy. Occasionally sci-fi that ends up being more like fantasy anyway. Oh well. The Rise of Aredor series is mine. So is The Faeries of Myrnius (book 2 coming soon!)
While I’m not currently working or writing in the 10,000 WIPs I have going, I’m daydreaming up even more story ideas. Being a writer is hard.
Other fun facts about me:
- I’m a Catholic and I love it.
- I’m an introvert. I took a Myers-Briggs thingee and came out a INFP if that means anything to you.
- I love baseball and the Boston Red Sox.
- I learned about heartbreak and hope from the Sox and the Aggies.
- Redwall, LOTR, and Narnia are pretty much the reasons I love writing fantasy and adventure.
- I’m very un-writerly and don’t drink tea or coffee or caffeine in general.
- I consume impressive amounts of goldfish crackers and, if left unchecked, could probably eat a whole package of oreos.
- Let’s not talk about how much pizza I can eat.
- How To Train Your Dragon and Gladiator are basically my favorite movies. Also Prince of Persia.
- I still have a serious crush on Eomer and his horse.
- Naps are the best.
- I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.
- I ugly cried at the end of the BBC Robin Hood series. And almost got there with Merlin.
- P.S. I Love You is probably my favorite chick flick (of which I don’t watch many).
- Space freaks me out but I’d definitely fly an X-Wing given the chance.
- I’d like to think I’d last at least a week in the Zombie Apocalypse.
- I listen to a ton of instrumental soundtrack music. A ton.
I’d love to get to know you too! Leave a comment with an awesome fact about yourself!